CURRENTLY INTERVIEWING FOR:
Spa Sydell has always been a pacesetter in the evolution of personal care. Since 1982, we have enjoyed a steady growth pattern that has seen seven moves to ever larger locations that now include: The Forum on Peachtree Parkway, Midtown at Brookwood Place, Park Place on Ashford Dunwoody, Alpharetta at Mansell Point and OUR NEWEST SPA at Town Center in Kennesaw. This growth has transpired an increase in employee size to over 300 associates within the spas and corporate offices.
Spa Sydell’s mission is to provide a satisfying and giving relationship with our employees by providing a healthy, professional, and caring enviroment through personal and company growth, diversity and empowerment.
Spa Sydell offers all employees a generous compensation and benefit package to recognize each employees hard work and dedication. Benefits include the following:
- Paid time off
- Health Insurance to include medical, dental and vision
- On going training at no cost to the employee
- Incentive programs at all levels
- Spa and product discounts
There is a growing demand for skilled professionals working with the finest customized face, body, nail, makeup and hair removal services and products.
We are always accepting applications and resumes for the following positions:
- Massage Therapists
- Nail Technicians
- Experienced Sales Based Call Center Employees
- Front Desk / Guest Services
To submit your resume please contact:
HR Coordinator E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resumes submitted online or in the store will be reviewed based on our hiring needs. If your education and experience match our job specifications, we will contact you to schedule an interview.
Schedule a Service
- Guys!!! Rule #1 for #ValentineDay... DON’T FORGET!! @sportsandra https://t.co/ERW2fFPfZpFebruary 14, 2018
- Happy Valentine’s Day to you! #ValentinesDay #love ❤️❤️💞 https://t.co/O9EewtV4ioFebruary 14, 2018
- Single? Get Spa ready then mix and mingle @themillroswell #single #Meetup #ValentinesDay https://t.co/JlFaQJnS3VFebruary 10, 2018